This is the wording of the pledge:
We, the undersigned, support the campaign by Action for Palestinian Children to ensure the rights of Palestinian children are upheld in accordance with international human rights treaties and international law.
We call on Israel to act immediately to implement these recommendations as a matter of urgency:
1. An end to Israel’s nighttime raids and shackling of Palestinian children;
2. Audio-visual recordings of all interrogations;
3. Parents given the right to be present during questioning and the child’s right to access to a lawyer before their interrogation respected;
4. An end to the transfer of children to prisons inside Israel in breach of Article 76 of the Fourth Geneva Convention;
5. An end to the use of solitary confinement.
We further call upon Israel to implement, in full, all 40 recommendations made in the independent legal report, Children in Military Custody.
Please note your name may take 24 hours to appear on the list of signatories.