Action for Palestinian Children campaigns against the deterioration of Palestinian children’s rights to health, education, and for a childhood free from fear.
Action for Palestinian Children promotes the Rights of the Child as laid out in the UN Convention of the Child with a special focus on Palestinian children throughout the world.
We aim to:
- Raise awareness of human rights issues in relation to Palestinian children by the dissemination and circulation of evidence & data;
- Lobby the UK, Israeli & European governments to implement domestic & international law in this regard;
- Organize speaking tours to help Palestinian children make their voices and their experiences reach the world;
- Produce publications to explain the abuses of Palestinian children’s rights;
- Work with other similar or sympathetic organisations both in Palestine & Israel;
- Promote support for this work amongst individuals and groups who share our aims.